DMT 3x8 Dia-Sharp Diamond Plates
Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, DMT®’s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface assures consistent, even sharpening every time. The 8" length is great for both long and short knives providing cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Perfect for flattening plane soles, irons and chisel backs—even conventional and water stones. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grit clearly marked on side of stone. Choose from the following grits: Extra-Extra Coarse (XXC), Extra Coarse (XC), Coarse (C), Fine (F), Extra Fine (XF).
- Extra-Extra Coarse diamond (120 micron / 120 mesh) for extreme removal of material and edge repair. (Note: This plate is $94.00)
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond stone.