210x70mm Jende Nanocloth Bench Strop
Jende Nanocloth Ultra bench strops are on the cutting edge of stropping technology! The 210x70mm acrylic bases for these strops are 3/4" thick, and will fit into most conventional stone holders. Please note that these strops do not come with our Poly Diamond or CBN Emulsions, but you can choose to add them by clicking here.
- The Jende Nanocloth Ultra is a synthetic stropping material that has no weave, so feedback is the same in all directions. Other weaved strops tend to have noticeable resistance change feedback variations, like a rug when vacuuming, which can make you second guess your stropping stroke.
- The Honeycomb structure is very consistent. The shape allows the emulsions to fill up the honeycombs, keeping more abrasive on the strop and off your knife. The shape also fills up and beads on the surface, giving a snow-shoe effect with even scratches when stropping.
- The depth of the honeycomb has little compression – less than leather in general.
- Because of the depth of abrasive in the honeycomb tubes, differential pressure can be used to give the strop more or less aggression by adding pressure for more aggression, and super light strokes to just tickle the edge for finish stropping.
- The color-coded Acrylic base allows you to instantly recognize the grit strop you desire to use, saving time and confusion.
- Laser etched to ensure long-lasting and clear identification marks.
- Works equally well with our Jende Poly Diamond Sprays, Jende Poly DIamond Emulsions, and our Jende CBN Emulsions.